Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family Photo Slideshow

Check out this link to see the pictures from our family photo shoot a few weekends ago. I'm trying to decide which one(s) I want. Oh... and which one to use for the Christmas card this year. It may turn into a New Years card though, if I don't get a move on!

I think they turned out great!!! Sean was not too thrilled with the tutu I made for Keelyn to wear, but as you will see when you click on the link, she looked A.DOR.A.BLE wearing it :). He mellowed out because, as you will see, he actually smiled!! Nothing better than that, folks.


http://www.millersalbums.com/Event/ViewSlideshow.aspx?ecid=kHoejOjq2Jc%3d&ts=633963333950556920&cid=fWSAHCuK%2fhI%3d&size=1&ViewFavorites=False&q=&ViewCart=False

Enjoy :) If you think you find one that we should use for Christmas cards, pay attention to the # below and leave a comment with it. I'd love to see what my readers think :)

4 comments:

Kendra ;) said...

LOVE them! Love the polka dot Hawk shirt and the flower headband!!!

Missy... said...

Wow! Those turned out GREAT...minus the Hawkeye gear, of course! :) I think my fav was #3 (I think!)--the one with Keelyn's wide mouth grin. Adorable!

Just saw your comment on my last blog post. Of course, I don't mind that you passed along those recipes...that's what blogging is for! I'm going to have to try out a few of yours!

5 more days...you can do it!!!

Maggie said...

Love them! Love your shirt, Keelyn's shirt, Keelyn's tutu, love it all!. I especially liked 6653 and 6654.

Amy said...

you know i love them all but especially the big grin ones - gracie was watching with me and kept touching the screen and saying "sissy, baby, sissy, baby" - i assume that is baby speak for you go sister - looking good in that tutu!