Sooo... here we go with a recap of why I couldn't post until now.
On Monday night, I made these guys
Look at 'em. They're like a little army. An army of kisses.
Monday was a rough day for poor Keelyn. She was very fussy for Holly, and was even more fussy for us! She WAILED any time she was put on her back. It was not pretty. I finally gave her some Tylenol at 9:30 to help her sleep. She just seemed like she was in so much pain! Made me want to cry ;(
On Tuesday, I told Holly all about her bad night, and we both thought the same thing... ear infection. So, I called Sean to tell him about it and being Daddy of the Year, he took off the afternoon and took Keelyn to the doctor. The result? No ear infection! Thank goodness. She was apparently having a bad day. Poor thing. Sean also went to the doctor for him b/c he started to not feel well. Poor thing. The result for him? Not sick.
Tuesday night, I started preparing my famous Snickers cookies. For those of you who haven't had them, let me tell you that they are DELICIOUS!!!
I prepared 105 of the lil' guys... then I ran out of Snickers'. Shoot. But hey... preparing them is the hardest part, so I got most if it done.
Tonight, I finished preparing them and got to bake them. I baked 151 cookies in 2 hours. Impressive, huh? I thought so.
Take a look at them all... lined up so nicely...
Once I had the cookies all baked, it was time to melt some chocolate. Double boiler style.
Then I dumped the melted chocolate into a ziploc baggie for my DIY piping bag. Clip the tip and go to down drizzling chocolate over the cookies...
Close-up...
Do they make you want to reach out and grab one???
2 comments:
Snickers cookies = LITERALLY, ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER EATEN!!!! I could eat that cookie dough all day....
Those cookies look delicious. Will you share the recipe?
Post a Comment