Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nellis Christmas, Skype style

Wednesday morning was supposed to be when we all opened our presents...together. Instead, Mother Nature reared her ugly head, so while my family all sat in my parents' living room, we (Sean, Keelyn and I) sat in our basement and opened presents via webcam & Skype**.

**Side note: To any of you who have good friends or family that live longer than 15 minutes away from you, I highly suggest purchasing webcams and downloading Skype. It's a free, online way to make phone calls or video calls.

Though not what I wanted/expected/hoped my daughter's first Christmas with my family would be, it was still wonderful and will always make a great story.





Keelyn received an entire wardrobe from great Aunt Julie, great-Uncle Bob, Grandma Sally & Grandpa Dale. You won't see the clothes for another 2 years though... they're big into buying bigger clothes so we have them when we need them.



Pretty dress...



A rare Mommy-Daughter picture. I love her to the moon & back!!!!


Her very own swimming pool from Owen!


This was right before a Daddy/Daughter nap.

No comments: