Friday night, Keelyn and I headed to a craft show in the Varied Industries building. It always amazes me just how different that place can look when it's not the hottest, busiest state fair time. Our first stop was the Maddi & Me hairbow place. Earlier this year, my parents, Keelyn and I went to another craft show there and they, in true grandparent fashion,
Ahem. I digress. SOoooo... after a good 30 minutes (yes, I'm that psycho Mom) and blocking several other shoppers, I left with several new presents and a way to show the world that she's a girl!!!
I also left with a present for someone else, and some of the infamous Barksdale's chocolate chip cookies. YUMM-O!!!!
Saturday brought a very special day for us... our first true family photo session! A good friend of Sean's has a photography business in Adel, so we packed up the van with our matching outfits and headed to Fine Art Photography. We had lots of fun and Keelyn was great! That is, until I had to smush her into the oh-so-adorable dress that didn't quite fit her (I even bought a 6-9 month dress!) Seriously... it was sooo hard to shove her rolls into the arms of that dress. There needs to be a class for parents expecting girls on the How-To's of dressing them in obnoxiously too tight, but too cute dresses.
CJ said our pics should be online by Monday or Tuesday so be watching for the link to see them. You know it went great when Sean said they weren't bad :). Good thing he knows people, huh? :)
Today was a family outing to Target, Wal-Mart, and PetSmart, plus some quality cuddle time with both Mommy & Daddy. I even got an oil change in the Mom Bomb.
I took some super cute pics & video of Keelyn this weekend that I can't wait to share with you. However, my camera is not next to me while I'm cuddled up under a blanket watching the snow fall (blech!), it's going to have to wait. Hope you'll be ok with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment