Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Monday's Christmas outfit


'Twas the week before Christmas,
a great idea I had.


Dress Keelyn in Christmas clothes each day,
wouldn't that be rad?


Sorry... that's my pathetic excuse for a poem. Rad? How totally '80s of me. Apparently I'm not feelin' it so well tonight. To make up for it, let me show you the cuh-UTest girl in the world...



Keelyn, of course!!! Today, Keelyn dressed up like a gingerbread girl... with a matching hairbow of course.





This is the same outfit (though you can't see it since it's covered up by her bib) that all those 'tupid ladies at the craft show thought she was a boy in. Psh. Boy. What were they thinking?!??!


Ahem... let's not go there again. Happy place, Heather. Remember your happy place.



Ahhh... that's better. OK, so anyway, Keelyn was looking super cute as a gingerbread girl. That is, until her big ol' toe did THIS to her gingerbread girl outfit.


What 4 month old baby girl do you know who makes holes in their clothes!??!??!?! This is the final sign that I need to move on to the 6-9 month clothes. Ouch. I was sad when I saw this. Keelyn??? You be the judge...
...
...
...
Happy. Not sad. Happy. Silly girl!

No comments: