Tonight we had another first, of thousands, in Keelyn's life. Tonight was her first experience with cereal! Though I know all of the books and magazines said to wait until she was 4 months old, I refer back to what Dr. El Dadah told me at her 2-month check-up: "if she's hungry, give her more food. If that means cereal before 4 months, then do it." OK, doc. I'm gonna do it. She's 14 weeks... or 3 months & 1 week... she's ready.Why already? Well, because our lil' peanut is one hungry girl. She's been scarfing down 7 ounce bottles for the past two weeks, but the past two days she's been scarfing down 8 ouncers, and still seems hungry when she's done! Plus, one of the other daycare Mom's gave Keelyn some rice cereal in her Halloween bag (wasn't that clever?), so I thought why not?Here it is folks... here is the video of her first.bite.ever :).
What in the world?!?!?...

Yes Daddy, I would like some more please.
Mmmmmm... rice cereal. Mmmmmmmm.Do I have something on my face? HA!! I couldn't resist.
Dear Santa Claus,
I would like a jumperoo for Christmas... and a high chair. This Bumbo chair isn't going to cut it much longer.
Love, Keelyn
1 comment:
super cute!!!
Post a Comment