Well, meet C.K.
Coach's Kid :)
The life of a C.K. is semi-glamorous. Sure, your Daddy is FAMOUS, but that sometimes means that he's gone and doesn't get to play at home.
As the resident C.K., Lovebug gets lots of attention from the players and their families. I can't count how many times I've had a mom say to me "I could just take her home!", "Isn't she the cutest?!?", "Hey! Lovie is here!!". Side note: Really, they don't say "Lovie". They say her real name. Don't hate me 'cuz they use it and I won't use it for you.
| {looking at pictures on someone's phone} |
Or when they act like they don't want to be there at all.
It's hard to have to see your Daddy thru the fence and know you can't go get him.
But sometimes, sometimes, fun things happen for C.K.'s that don't happen for everyone else in the stands. Sometimes, their Daddy lets them the bases!!
| { run, run, RUN!!!} |
| { high 5! Good base running skills!} |
| { they walk with the same winning swagger :) } |
But the best part of being a C.K. is when your Daddy lets you sit on his lap... in the dugout... and all the boys fawn over you :).
Yep. Lovebug is a C.K., and she couldn't be happier :)
No comments:
Post a Comment