Lovebug got to have herself a good ol' girls night out a few weekends ago. She got to go to a baseball game and spend the night with her one and only Hy-ya {Holly to those of us who don't speak toddler}. Holly, being the ever-so-awesome daycare provider that she is, took Lovebug on an overnight so Coach and I could celebrate my bday and our anniversary without having to order a kids meal :). Isn't she the best?!??
While Coach and I dined at Texas Roadhouse and laughed our keisters off at Ron White, Lovebug lived it up with Holly. And true to Holly's being, she took plenty of pictures to document the fun they had. And true to my being, I've decided to post every.single.one of them :). You're welcome :).
![]() |
| {chowing on popcorn.... big shocker} |
![]() |
| {and m&m's :)} |
![]() |
| {and guzzlin' diet coke. yes. she loves it, just like her mama!} |
![]() |
| {crazy girl} |
![]() |
| {"give me a cheese face, Lovebug" |
![]() |
| {here she is, flirting with a boy. let's not tell Coach} |
![]() |
| {talking & waving to people in the crowd. so not a shocker to us. she's one chatty cathy!} |
![]() |
| {Holly said, "Lovebug, show me your hot dog!". for once, she followed directions} |
I absolutely LOVE this next picture! Holly said she thinks Lovebug looks like Mama. I just think she looks cute. And, as instructed, notice the shoes :). She looks WAY too grown up... not like my soon-to-be-two year old :(.
![]() |
| {diet coke coma} |
A great big, huge THANK YOU to Holly for being the best!!!! We missed our lil' thing TONS, but it was good for her to have her girls night out.
1 comment:
LOVE the shirt. LOVE the shoes. After my own heart.
Post a Comment