Over Memorial Day weekend, Grandma Sally and Grandpa Dale came for a visit. Not just because they wanted to see Lovebug, but because we were celebrating!!! Mama Sy-ya turned the big 6-0, and Mama Sy-ya and Papi Deeale were celebrating 39 years of marriage!!!!
What could be better for these two great people than to play with their granddaughter in the backyard?!!??? Nothing!!
So, prepare yourself for some
massive slight photo overload... and might I add, some of my favorite pics of Lovebug EVER!!!
![]() |
| {can you tell that Lovebug is being told to not get in the dirt?} |
![]() |
| {meet Grandma Sally, Jr. :)} |
![]() |
| {sweet & innocent} |
![]() |
| {mmmm... popsicles!!} |
![]() |
| {gimme lips, Lovebug!} |
![]() |
| {this is what I call love} |
![]() |
| {running to get the ball} |
![]() |
| {I cannot get enough of her!!!!} |
No comments:
Post a Comment