This morning when I went to stalk check out all my friends' blogs to see whether there were updates, I was pleasantly surprised to see that my sister-in-law Ann had started a picture posting game.
A game?!?! Who doesn't want to play in a blogosphere game?!? I know that I want to play. So here are Ann's rules.
A game?!?! Who doesn't want to play in a blogosphere game?!? I know that I want to play. So here are Ann's rules.
The Daily Nellis' Picture Posting Game
1. Open the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Open the 4th picture and post it on your blog.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag people to do the same
1. Open the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Open the 4th picture and post it on your blog.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag people to do the same
So..... here we go!!!
This picture is the
And knowing me, I can't just leave you with one ugly before picture. Nope, I must include the beautiful after picture. It's even MORE after than my original after's were. Why, you ask? Well let me tell you. Because in this after picture, her name is on the wall, the crib is up and ready for her sleeping level, the crib has all its wonderful toys to it, and the closet is complete with washed clothes ready for her to wear. The only thing that would make it more perfect? If there were a beautiful girl sleeping in the crib :(. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the after, after picture :^)
A funny tid-bit: if you look closely at her closet, you can see that I have her clothes in ROY G. BIV fashion (ya know, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet... the rainbow?!?!?). Yes, I am still OCD. Any bets on how long it will take for the OCD to go away once she's born? I can't help it!!! My clothes are ROY G. BIV, and yes, Sean's are, too. Seriously, you should try it... it makes a WORLD of difference when you are getting ready in the morning. TRUST ME!!!
OK, well, now the tagging. Missy, Kendra, Liz & Amy... you're next! (*ahem* Missy, perhaps this game could be your simple motivation :o) *ahem*)
3 comments:
HA! That was the worst picture ever! LOL!
You may do this too... but my clothes are (usually) in three sections of Roy G Biv... long sleeve, short sleeve, and sleeveless.
Oh... you MUST have the closet organized by sleeve length! It's been helping me for YEARS!!!
So this is where Katie gets her closet OCD-ness. ;-)o
Post a Comment