Well fellow blogospherians, the big day is here. My due date. I'm gonna go with a big negator on me having her today. I find it very ironic that I'm dilated 0 and the countdown is now at all 0's. It reaffirms everything to me.
Poor Sean... he is finally seeing me on an emotional rollercoaster. I say finally because I don't think I've been on much of one. Granted, there were *ahem* a few times when Momzilla made an appearance, but the crying? Never really saw it. Until the past 3 days. Yesterday I cried and I don't even know why. I just did. It wasn't even once.
HOWEVER, with her NOT coming yet, it allowed me to get in one final deep clean of the house, some laundry, grocery shopping, and to get supper dishes washed AND put away... in the same night!! (a rarity in this house at times). There unfortunately were parts of the house that I couldn't clean though. For example, I cannot reach the mirror in either of the bathrooms due to the largeness of the belly, nor could I reach the window over the sink to Windex that, either.
This also allows both Sean and myself the chance (*maybe*) to go to the North vs. East substate Varsity baseball game tonight. The Varsity team this year is the 8th grade crew that Sean started his coaching career with, and he has a pretty good bond with them (and I do with the parents). So we'll be headin' out for our VERY LAST DATE NIGHT without a kid EVER... to a baseball game. I know I've said it before but man is my hubby a lucky guy that he married a girl like me who likes baseball so much :)
I've got more housework & paperwork for my part-time job to finish up today, but if I find the time, I will attempt to post a picture of me at exactly 40 weeks!
Not only will next week be exciting baby news wise, but on Sunday, my brother Jason, his wife Ann and our cute nephew Owen will be visiting us from Texas!! Lots of stuff going on next week. You know what that means, right? Get ready for picture OVERLOAD!!!!!!!
Happy Friday everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment