Sunday, March 29, 2009

The New Master Bedroom... aka Keelyn's Nursery

This weekend Grandpa Dale & Grandma Sally came down to help us get Keelyn's nursery ready.

*****************WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD!!********************


Let's start with the "befores", shall we???



Let's move onto the "in progress" pictures...



Let me just say this... Keelyn has a better closet than we do. Sooooo not fair!!! Picture overload continues....

And now... the long awaited "after's". Good job if you're made it through to this part!!!

Well there you have it... the nursery with its new closet organizer, paint, crib, dresser/changing table, valance, closet drape, crib bedding, shelves, baskets, floor vent and wall hangings.
Along with the new nursery comes a new baby/doggy gate :) We'd had a different one up for the past year or two for the dogs, but I hated it!!! This new one is SO much nicer... Sean and Dad did an awesome job putting it up.
We still have a few more things to put up in the room. I painted some wooden letters to match the room to spell out her name and we didn't have time to get them put up. I also am ordering some cordless blinds for the window, but that will have to wait for another paycheck!! I think we still have some time until July though :o).
I am in LOVE with this room!!! It's definitely a cozy room size wise, but I know that won't matter once she arrives.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Nursery looks beautiful!! :)