However, in the past two weeks (namely, today), it feels like we've had even more of both.
Let's start, shall we?
The good---Sean and Keelyn had a Daddy/Daughter day on Friday and bonded.
The bad---They bonded so much that she preferred him more than me today :( {OK, so that's not necessarily bad, but it was sad for me}
The good---Keelyn is continuing to gain weight.
The bad---I know this because we've been to the doctor 4 times in 13 days, and to be more specific, 3 times in the last 5 days.
The good---We have great health insurance.
The bad---I am having to use it way too often!!!
The good---Keelyn rolled over 2 times today from her tummy to her back!!!
The bad---Sean wasn't home to see it, and when I tried to get her to do it for the rest of the day, she wouldn't do it. Oh, and she cried each and every time she was on her tummy.
The good---I found out today that Keelyn's ear infection seems to be gone.
The bad---I found out today by having to take Keelyn back to Urgent Care.
The good---I found out something very important about Keelyn that will affect her for the rest of her life.
The bad---I found out that Keelyn is allergic to penicillin... and the way I found that out was the rash that was covering her back, tummy, chest, some of her arms, and her hairline.

The good---I didn't go a week between posts this time.
The bad---guess what? That one has no bad!!!
1 comment:
I hope that she gets feeling better and can stay healthy for awhile.
Post a Comment