Forget the rolling over... we've gone straight to sitting!! Sure, she doesn't get there by herself, and sure, she sits a bit like a dog (wonder where she's learning THAT from), and sure, she tips over quite a bit, but wooohooooo!!! My baby met another milestone!!
In other news, Keelyn had more goopy gunk in her eye (same as last week with the whole pink eye crud) so I took her to the doc today**. Apparently, she's got some type of virus that is causing her eye gunk (possibly a cold that settled in her eye), a rash around her mouth, and a low-grade fever.
What exactly does this mean? This means that Mama gets to stay home tomorrow!! Will I ever work a full week again? Not gonna lie... I am going to take full advantage of tomorrow and make some more tasty baby food, do some more baby shower planning, do a TON of disinfecting, and I'm sure I'll get in some cuddle time, too.
What exactly does this mean? This means that Mama gets to stay home tomorrow!! Will I ever work a full week again? Not gonna lie... I am going to take full advantage of tomorrow and make some more tasty baby food, do some more baby shower planning, do a TON of disinfecting, and I'm sure I'll get in some cuddle time, too.
**While at the doctor's office, they weighed her. Chunky Tot, as her loving father likes to call her, is seriously that. She is now 18 lb. 5 oz. Last weekend she was 17 lb. 9.4 oz. This girl looooooves herself some food!
No comments:
Post a Comment