Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday Keelyn!!!!

Exactly 6 months ago at this very moment, Sean and I welcome the most beautiful girl into the world. I can't even begin to describe the joys we've had since then.




Funny... she does this pose today, too. Some things will never change

Peaceful. Beautiful.


At 6 months, Keelyn:

~has 2 very sharp teeth

~can sit up

~has rolled over from tummy to back

~still sleeps a good 11 hours at night (thank you!!!)

~smiles from ear to ear when she sees her Daddy (and Mommy, too)

~is stubborn. Like Mommy. And Daddy.

~has toys that are beginning to take over... duhn duhn duhn... manland!

~is eating veggies AND fruit at lunch AND supper!

~has reached the everything into the mouth stage

~has the most adorable giggle

~is starting to grunt. All.the.time!

~is a chatty Cathy

~concentrates very hard when looking at the dogs

~melts my heart every.single.day

~has the world's proudest, happiest parents :)



To celebrate, we are *possibly* going out to eat.


And here she is... in all her 1/2 birthday glory!





Seriously, can she BE any cuter?!???!


All dressed up.



I am cute. And yes, I know it!




Stretched out and lovin' life! OH, and lovin' being dressed up, too!!!




There they are. Her beautiful baby blues.

Happy 1/2 Birthday Keelyn! We love you!

Love, Mommy & Daddy

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Keelyn is soooo cute! Love seeing her pictures and how she's growing.

Maggie said...

Happy 1/2 birthday Keelyn! I'm loving the dress and smiles. Have a fun meal out.

Anonymous said...

Pictures are adoarble. You forgot to add she has two adorable boys madly in love with her at day care!!

Chef Stinson Family said...

I do believe I need to kiss those little cheeks! It goes by so fast, doesn't it? She will be a sassy 3 year old before you know it! :)