Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good News!

I apologize in advance for the shortness of this post, but this Mama is EXHAUSTED and ready for bed!

Here goes...

Good News #1: Sean does NOT have a hernia! He's been a bit sore for a week and a half now. He had an ultrasound yesterday and found out no hernia. He is finishing some meds and we're hoping he starts feeling better soon!!! Me being the strict person I am wouldn't let him pick Keelyn up (of course, he tried to do it anyway).

Good News #2: Keelyn ate her first graham cracker at Holly's house today!!! Such a big girl! Holly sent me a pic... it's on my phone... I just haven't emailed it to myself to put on here... so you'll have to wait. She loved it though :)

Good News #3: It's Wednesday! Thank goodness. Not having worked a full week since early December is making this a very long week for me. I know, I know, I should stop complaining about this. Especially since I'm complaining about all of the make-up days we have now. But still. Ooofta... it's been one long week.

Good News #4: Keelyn is finally asleep! Her sleeping habits have been a bit wonky this week. Tonight was no exception. She fell asleep drinking her night bottle @ 7:15pm. Was awake by 7:50pm... and stayed away until 9:15pm. Yikes! I finally got her down for the night {shoot! I just jinxed myself. I hear her whimpering}. The past two nights she's been up chit-chatting away in her crib for a good half hour. Mama needs her sleep Keelyn. And so do you. Please remember that Mr. Sandman :)

Good News #5: I have some great new friends at work. A few years ago, four of my very, very good friends transferred away from Stowe, thus making it a bit lonely for me. This year has changed that. We have a wonderful new office manager, Adrian, and a fantastic Child Guidance therapist, Maggie, who are fellow bloggers (check 'em out on the side... my link thingy won't work right now). Maggie has a daughter Molly who was born, wait for it, the day before Keelyn! Yes folks, Mama's making friends, and hopefully Keelyn will be, too :).

Good News #6: I'm headed to bed :). I hope to drift into sleepyville soon... and I hope to stay there all night. I'm not placing bets on it though, because I'm still hearing some whimpers from a certain girl.

I promise I'll put some pictures of Keelyn on tomorrow for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: