Sorry all... I was going to do this post yesterday (with pictures) but... my laptop got a nasty virus so it's in the shop (aka Geek Squad). Oy vey, that's gonna cost me. Part of life these days I guess, right? No pics in this post now b/c I don't know where the darn cord is for the camera. Shoot. That's on the to-do list for today!
Anywhosers, wow! What a year 2009 was!!! Without further ado, here is Lynamland's Top 12 of 2009 (in monthly order, of course).
January~~~we heard Keelyn's heartbeat for the first time (a year ago tomorrow, to be exact)
February~~~we found out that we were having a girl!!!
March~~~I got my new Mom bomb :)
April~~~I had that nasty fall down some stairs due to an over-stimulated, very large 16-year-old Autistic kiddo at Special Olympics.
May~~~I graduated with my Masters degree!
June~~~Sean and I celebrated our 5th anniversary
July~~~ of COURSE... Keelyn was born! Life as we knew it changed FOR.EV.ER!
August~~~Sean went back to school :(... and I stayed home on the first day of school for the first time in 20+ years
September~~~Keelyn went to daycare at Holly's house, Mommy went back to work, Daddy kept on working, oh, and Keelyn met god (aka Kirk Ferentz)
October~~~Keelyn had her 2 month well check and got some shots.
November~~~we celebrated Thanksgiving with both sides of our families at our home
December~~~Keelyn's first Christmas, a real reason to be excited for Winter Break, and Sean got a new truck.
Yes, folks. There you have it. Our Top 12 of 2009. We hope that your 2009 was as great as ours, and we are SO looking forward to the even better things to come in 2010.
Happy New Year everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment