As promised, here are some pictures to prove that I truly did graduate with my Master's of Arts in Teaching Instructional Strategist II--MD degree. Whew! That sure is a mouthful, isn't it?
The day was BEAUTIFUL!! Graduation took place on a large lawn space on campus. The temp was between 65-70, and thank God for the nice breeze because sitting in that sun in a black robe made me VERY hot! Do you think the fact that I'm 7 months pregnant added to the heat? I'm thinking..... YES!
Afterwards, we all went back to Mom & Dad's where, much to my surprise, they had our friends, the Henderson's, tape a huge sign on the garage door. Nice. Oh well... why not, right? You only get your Master's once... well, most normal people only get it once. And, to prove that I am normal, this will be my one and only.
Enjoy the picture overload :o)
See... I told you they put up a sign on the garage door.
Dad, Mom, Me, Keelyn, & Sean :o)
Dad, Keith, me, Kandis, & Mom
Kirk, Keith, me, Kandis & Kent
No comments:
Post a Comment