I got 'em! Here are some adorable pics of the lil' Panther fan :) (courtesy of Holly... our personal family photographer daycare provider)
PS: Coach, sorry, but there can be other colors than black & gold :).
Playing with her new basketball

Sticking out her tongue. again. darn teeth.

Smiling pretty for Holly :)

Mommy & Daughter Panther fans!!!

Cutest lil' Panther fan EVER! And... I know I say it a lot, but look at those EYES!!!
WARNING!!!This next picture causes Coach to have a heart attack!!! And to make threats about a bat!!!!!!
Meet Lovebug's boyfriend...
They can't get enough of each other. Seriously. They do this all the time! Ah, to be young and in love :^). See why I said Daddy has heart attacks? Notice Marcus. His mouth is shut.
Notice Lovebug's. Hers is not.
Looks like we need to have a little talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment