Monday, March 29, 2010

Meal Planning Monday... and MORE!

on a Monday! Holy cow. AND... 2 weeks in a row, to boot! Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.

Well, last weeks menu was an absolutely success!! Coach was pretty pleased with the meals the first time, and as leftovers. I was pleased because I knew what I was doing each night! Ah, nothing better than when organization truly helps you flow, ya know?

Here's what we're looking at this week...

Monday--eat out (when Mama has meetings 'til 6pm, ya gotta do what ya gotta do)
Tuesday--spaghetti & garlic bread

Wednesday--hambugers on the GRILL!!! (have I mentioned yet how much I am loooooving this spring thing again?)

Thursday--chicken caesar pasta bowl
Friday--who knows!! Grandma Sally & Grandpa Dale are coming to town so maybe we'll eat out... or in... who knows!
Saturday (breakfast)--cinnamon rolls
Now for the more part!!!
We all know that Coach and I met at UNI and the rest, well, was history. Unfortunately, the Panthers are history from March Madness, but not without a great run. On Friday, I got my entire class to dress in purple & gold and we decorated our end of the hallway.


Some teachers feel it's important to teach reading and math. I think it's important to teach them what team to cheer for. Nice, right? Right!!

I've got some great pictures of Lovebug in her Panther gear, but it's on my school email... which will not open tonight. Sad face :( I promise I will put them on as soon as I can.

I'm off to watch some more DWTS. G'night all!!

No comments: