Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cousins... I feel the love

This past weekend, Lovebug and I, along with Grandma Sally and Grandpa Dale traveled to Atlantic. My sister-in-law Ann's grandfather passed away, so we went to hang out with Owen while they attended the funeral. It was such a sad occasion, at the same time, we were all happy we got to see each other. We saw them for a few days at Christmas, and the next time we were supposed to see each other was July.

Owen was apparently quite excited to see Lovebug, at least that's what everyone told me. And I'm pretty sure that he proved it, too. Here's a little slideshow of the two kissing cousins having fun together.



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Cousins


Here's a little video of the two crazy kissing cousins...
Here's a little video of the two crazy kids playing together.

No comments: