Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ahhh, weddings

Last night, Coach, Lovebug and I traveled back to Coach's hometown for a wedding.  It's hard to believe that it's been 6 years since our wedding.  But I digress...

The wedding was wonderful, the bride {breath-taking}, and the sunset on the lake... beautiful.  Coach was excited to take Lovebug out onto the dock by the reception.  How cute are they????

They stood out there and posed for a few more pictures which I will show you in a minute.  I also got this one as they were coming back up from the dock.



We came back in and the restaurant was SCORCHING {we're good friends with the manager, who also happened to be a groomsman and he said they've never had that large of an amount of people in the place at once} so we decided to head out.  BUT... not before Lovebug had a picture taken with yours truly :).   Those type of photos happen rarely, ya know?


Even though she wasn't looking, I was pretty happy {as you can probably tell}.  Not only was I happy I was getting my picture taken with Lovebug, I was also happy to be in that dress.  Don't wanna toot my own horn but toot toot!  Down a size!!!!!

Anyway, back to the event itself.  I'm so sad that I didn't get a picture of Liz in her stunning glory, but here are probably the best pictures of the night.

Coaches favorite

My favorite


Breath-taking.

1 comment:

Kendra ;) said...

Love the pics and you look awesome!! :)