Friday, July 16, 2010

Daddy/Daughter Days

Now that Coach is {finally} finished with baseball for the season, he and Lovebug are getting more opportunities to spend time together.  Yesterday, they went to Menards.  Today, Wal-Mart and QT.  Granted, these trips may not be like trips to Disney World.  They are, however, those precious times between a daddy and his daughter a.k.a alone time for Mama :).


driving the truck together

eating ice cream together



Seriously, though, when these two come home, they are smiling, laughing, talking, and there may have been a small push given to yours truly from Lovebug when I tried to hug her and Coach upon their return.  Then again, I'm not sure if it was because I was getting too close to her Daddy or her straw... (she has a thing for straws these days).

This just may be the cutest picture I've seen in a long time.  Don't ya think?

Who do YOU think had the best time?

No comments: