Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer time


I am OFFICIALLY on summer break!!! Today was the last day of training/work days for school and I am SOOO ready for summer! You would think that I would take it easy and relax, right?
WRONG!!!
Tonight, I put together our new travel baby swing and have it sitting in the living room. It's my pathetic attempt to get Bogart & Edgar ready for the big change in 39 days (or so we hope). Isn't that little countdown tool the best?
Tomorrow? Lots of to-do list things, such as:
*call the insurance company
*call some pediatricians to set up interviews (if you live in this area, PLEASE give me the name & # of YOUR pediatrician. Seriously, we have no clue)
*laundry
*send out thank you notes
*eat breakfast (I used to hate breakfast, now I la la la LOVE it!!!)
*clean the kitchen
*clean the dining room
*do more laundry
*unpack & put away gifts currently in Keelyn's crib
*shred old bills & papers
*eat lunch
*move lamp from Keelyn's room to guest room
*hang up some pictures in Keelyn's room
*mark on the wall where Sean will hang up wooden letters
*shower
*pack up cooler for baseball games
*pick up Emily & Leon to take to Sean's baseball game
*take Emily & Leon to THEIR Miracle League game
*take Leon home
I wonder if there's any time in there to relax???????? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Amy said...

We use the group at Blank and see Dr. Eric Haugen primarily. He is really great and we have liked every Dr. we have seen. They take our concerns seriously and have/find the answers to our questions. If you are delivering at Methodist and haven't "declared" a ped they are the Dr.'s that are on nursery rotation. That's how we decided to use them. Their office number is 241-8923 if you want to talk with them first.