
Why, you ask? Well... referring back to the title of this post, I locked my keys in my van... again.
Yep, that's right. I pulled up to my doctor's appointment tonight (which went splendidly well, by the way) and closed the door only to turn around and see my beautiful keys dangling from the ignition. CRAP!!
So I did what any normal, red-blooded wife would do. I called my husband and left him a message on his cell phone :). Then he called while I was finishing, so of course I switched over. I told him of my mistake, to which I will refer you back to the picture above. And trust me. I totally understand why. You see, Sean was supposed to play Dowling tonight but due to rain it got postponed, so instead, he was on his way to WDM to get his allergy shots. Today was the last day of his cycle (whatever that means) and he said if he didn't get them today he'd have to start all over (4 years... I don't think so). So I said I'd call a locksmith, no big deal. Nope. Sean, being the wonderful husband that he is, had already turned around on the interstate to go back home to get my spare key. Isn't he lovely?? Sooo... I sat in the doctor's office for awhile, then stood outside to wait for him to pull up.
Sure enough, my knight in shining Chevy showed up with my spare key, and we were both on the road to head back home. Once we showed up at our humble abode, I decided I'd make Sean's most requested supper these days to show my gratitude... minute steaks.
This is what Sean looks like now...

And since I have the dishes done, the kitchen clean, and am starting to relax for the night, this is how I look...

No comments:
Post a Comment