Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Late Not so Wordless Wednesday

Introducing Keelyn Avery Lynam! Yesterday was our 24 week checkup. I can't believe it's already that far into the pregnancy!! As you can tell by the picture, Keelyn is a happy baby as she's smiling... or at least that's what we say :) Her head is to the right of the picture and her leg is to the left up by her face.
They found during the ultrasound that Keelyn has a bit of an irregular heartbeat. Dr. Johnson, one of our OBs, said he is not concerned about it, but wants a second set of eyes to look at it. Soooo... I have an appointment on Tuesday, March 31st for a Level 2 ultrasound. I'm going into this thinking 'if my doctor isn't concerned, I shouldn't be concerned, either'. Just in case, please keep our little Keelyn in your prayers. We are confident that this is something that will be "fixed" by the time her of her arrival in July.
In other news, the nursery gets painted tomorrow so you KNOW I will be posting pictures of the entire process :).




2 comments:

Missy... said...

She's adorable already!

Prayers for her little ticker!

Kendra ;) said...

She is beautiful (and flexible!)! We will be praying for little darling! :)