Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Yep!! That would be my new ride... a 2006 Chrysler Town & Country.
I ABSOLUTELY love it!!! Granted, I've only had it in my possession for 3 hours now, but there are so many things I love about it.
1. I don't have to ask Sean to borrow his truck anymore for larger things.
2. Space, space, and more space!!
3. Automatic doors for those days when I feel lazy. Oh wait, that'll be nice when Keelyn arrives, too!
4. Sitting up higher is quite nice.
5. IT FITS IN THE GARAGE ALONG WITH SEAN'S TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!! We were both a little nervous about that one.
Say what you want, call me what you want... I am the proud owner of a Mom Bomb as it has been referred to around the Lynam household the past few days. It'll sure be nice to get the crib in it tomorrow!!
3 comments:
You will get no gruff from me! Now I see all of the practicality of MVs and I am a little jealous!
Welcome to the club, my friend! You and Keelyn (& Sean) are going to love it! Especially when you're not trying to shove a huge stroller, a diaper bag, and all the extras in a car! :-)
I AM SO JEALOUS!! All I've wanted since Noah came was a minivan but no, no, no, we must be brand loyal and Jon doesn't like Chevy's minivans. Nevermind who would be driving it - anyway - I love it and I'm kvetching over it!! Grocery Getters Rule!
Post a Comment