Friday, February 25, 2011

A Daughter and her Dada



It's no secret that around Lynamland, Lovebug's favorite person is her Dada.  It's so fun for me to see that special bond being formed between them like the special bond I still have with my Dada :) {though I do hope that my daughter doesn't go through those horrendous teenage years against her Dada like I did to mine :(}

Way back on Superbowl Sunday (yes, I know it was forever ago), Lovebug and Coach had a blast goofing off together, as you can see below.

Disclaimer:  These pictures were taken with my phone.  My camera has decided to keep itself locked up in my school bag... which sometimes ends up sleeping in the van all night instead of coming in to get used.  Photo quality not the best, but you'll get the jist.

{sweet shades Dada!}

{L-O-V-E}



{they have this thing together... she rubs his head}

{what a good Daddy to wear these... and get his picture taken}

{my two favorite, happy, loveable people... and one crazy loveable dog}

No comments: