With all of the before-mentioned illness that's plagued Lynamland the past week, I whipped open the windows to air this place out and did some deep
- cleaning all bathrooms...again
- spraying Lysol
- washing our comforter
- spraying Lysol
- washing our sheets
- spraying Lysol
- washing our mattress pad
- spraying Lysol...I'm sure you get this part by now. I have attempted to spray every square inch of this new home to kill 99.9% of all the germs.
- washing all our clothes...including every.single.sweatshirt that's been near us
- washing Lovebug's clothes
- washing Lovebug's bedding
- vacuuming the upstairs
- 2 loads of dishes (with ahem quite a few left to go). I treated Coach to brownies :)
- vacuuming the kitchen and living room INCLUDING moving Lovebug's toy box and the couches into the middle of the room to get any and all specks of dust and dog hairs that may have been hiding underneath
| {in case you can't tell... this is an action shot. hence the blurriness} |
| {like the pink socks? yeah, we didn't either. unfortunately, I got her dressed before I washed her laundry} |
| {this may take me out of MOTY (mother of the year) standings... but the vacuum was actually on, and she truly was cleaning the floor. but look at that determination!} |
| {again, action shot. sorry. she's showing you how good she did. like it? she'll hire out in 9 years :^)} |
No comments:
Post a Comment