Sunday, October 10, 2010

Our Speedy Hawkeye

Lovebug is quite the mover and shaker these days and it is getting almost impossible to get a good picture of her.  Nevertheless, it doesn't stop this Mama from snapping pictures of her.  They may not be the best quality, but I guess they give us all a good picture of what life is like with Lovebug right now.   



{rocking her new Hawkeye hat and slippers...but see what I mean?}
   
{on the move again!}

{in this one, she's taking off her hat... very quickly}

{could it possibly be that I am not a professional photographer??... nah!}



{at least I caught a smile on this one :)}



{two trends... too fast for my picture taking abilities and not liking her hat on her head}


{shoot.  still blurry}

{ahhh... takin' a breather!  too bad she wasn't facing the camera!!!}

{even in her pj's and with her daddy... she's too speedy for me!}

{could this movement be the raeson I want to go to bed at 7:45pm every night?}

{yay!!  daddy got her to sit still!!  really, they're saying "touchdown!"  Ya know, for those Hawkeyes!}


{at least it's not blurry... too bad it's a shot of her bums}

But... wait for it... wait for it...

TA-DAH!!!
{Lovebug's famous lil' grin.  Can't you totally see her saying "gotcha!" to me???!??!}

No comments: