Monday, October 11, 2010

Just a Swingin'

Tonight Lovebug and I walked up to our neighborhood park for a little fun on the swings. 


Lovebug thoroughly enjoyed it.  Then again, she also enjoyed watching a few bigger kids play on the equipment.  I could just see it in her eyes... 'I want to run around on that, too'.  Poor thing.


 Instead, I pulled the swing back and away she went!  That brought out some smiles :)


Did I mention that Lovebug has been into carrying her dolls or teddy bears around wherever she goes?  On this lucky trip, her baby got to come with.  See her peeking out from the seat?






By the end of our 45 minute excursion, Lovebug was in an absolute daze, so we walked back home, but not before 30+ ducks swooped down and landed in the pond.  I'm hoping the weather stays nice for the rest of the week so she and I can get back up there and maybe feed the ducks.  It'll make for another great photo op night :)

No comments: