Yes. You read it right. Wordy Wednesday... not Wordless.
Why?
Smart me forgot my camera at school :(.
Lovebug is crawling!! Lovebug is crawling!!! She took two lil' baby crawls (I know, sounds funny, right?) on Sunday... her very own Mama's Day present to yours truly you know :)
Tonight it is full on crawling though!
And that's not all. Oh no, not my Lovebug.
She is also pulling herself up on ev.er.y.thing!! Fireplace hearth, laundry basket, couch, toy box, Mama's shirt. And let's not forget about when she's at Holly's! She pulled herself up on the toys and her walker there today.
I never quite understood what people meant when they said to me "it goes so fast", but boy were they right! I cannot believe she is 9 1/2 months and crawling all over like it's nobody's business.
Love ya Lovebug! Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment