Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Meal Planning Monday... on a Tuesday :(

Yikes!!  It's Tuesday and I'm just getting to this.  At least I actually blogged yesterday, though.

Well let's see.   Last week's menu = total DISASTER!!!  I only followed 2 of the menu selections!  Eeewww.  Not gonna lie, this week may not be much better.  BUT, I will try to get back on it!  ONLY with some help though... comment me some suggestions P.R.O.N.T.O.!!!  So, here goes:

Monday:  McDonalds (I'm weak.  I'm pathetic.  I'm wishing they didn't take debit again.)

Tuesday:  spaghetti and garlic bread

Wednesday:  I got nothin'.  Help me please!!! 

Thursday:  Roast, carrots & potatoes

Friday:  eat out (this is what happens when you work on Friday night's)

Saturday:  breakfast ~ eggs
                lunch ~ ??
                supper ~ hamburgers, salads, and cake (it's Coach's birthday party with his family!!)

Sunday:  breakfast ~ cinnamon rolls
              lunch ~ ???
              supper ~ ????

See... I need help!  I am in need of super easy, super fast, super cheap meals to make! 

1 comment:

5Ollies said...

Here is a quick and easy meal. Uncle Ben's wild rice. Follow directions on the box but add chicken chunks and peas at the beginning. Makes for a yummy meal with everything in one pot.