Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Still Here...

We're still here people.  I promise.  Life is moving at such a crazy, rapid pace lately that I literally don't have time to sit down until 8pm some nights, and it's bedtime between 8:30-9pm.  Yes, I go to bed at the same time as my 2 1/2 year old daughter.  So does Coach.  That's how we roll :).

UPDATES:

Coach--lovin' life, excited about a boy coming, morning practice twice a week, Sunday afternoon camps, getting ready for full blown practice in May, rockin' it at his j-o-b, spending time with his two fave girls, tries to turn the young one against her Mama

Lovebug--non-stop talker, booty shaker, creative, imaginative, free-spirited, waking up in the middle of the night lately, now enjoys showers rather than baths {partly due to a Mama who cannot bend over to help in a bath}, constant runner {where does she get THAT from?!?!?!}, and an overall little pile of love.

Mama--big.  Very, very, big.  28 weeks and 1 day big.  As in, just entered the 3rd trimester big :)  Working 6 or 7 days a week {yes, that's my choice... earnin' some extra cash before Lil' Man makes his entrance to the world}, waddling, livin' the life of a teacher, struggling to pick up my baby girl :(, needing to sell 6 totes worth of girl clothes to make room {and cash} for boy stuff

Lil' Man--has a name {will share, but not on here} :), is around 2.25 lbs and the size of a chinese cabbage {according to a wonderful app on my phone}, is a heartburn causer, loves to kick around as I attempt to lay down to sleep, doesn't like to let his Mama sleep, is doing full-on tumbling moves inside me right now.  I wonder if it's because he doesn't like what I'm saying about him...; his room has bedding... and that's about it at this point.

There you have it.  Lynamland in review, crib notes style.  I truly, truly hope to get some pictures put on here soon so you can see what a beautiful young lady we've got on our hands :)

No comments: