Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanksgiving in the New Place

For the past 5 years, Coach and I have hosted Thanksgiving for both our families in our home.  Yes, I know, we've been married for 6 years... but that year when I was preggers with Lovebug I couldn't handle the smell of food, therefore cooking a turkey in the house would not have been good.

Anywhosers, this year we were fortunate enough to have the family join us in our new, big, beautiful home.  And wow, what a difference it made.  There was room to walk around people without stepping on their toes, and wait for it... we even had room for a kids table :).  Yes, we've moved up in the world folks.

{Lovebug with Grandma Pam and Marshall with the ball popper}

{cousins}

{not quite sure what to think here}

{pile up on Aunt Mandy}

{imagine that... Lovebug wanting to read a book}

{what's that?  what's that?  what's that?  Can you tell these are Lovebug's two favorite words?}

{Daddy and Grandpa Dale measuring for the new TV from the Black Friday ad.  Lovebug thinks they need her help}

{just chillaxin' by the fire}
It was a great day to spend with family.  And... the food wasn't too shabby, if I do say so myself :)

No comments: