You're welcome.
I've decided that I'm going to start referring to our sweet baby girl as Lovebug. Why, you ask? Because that's what I call her at home, so that's what I'm going to call her on here, too.
If you want to read the posts in chronological order, you're going to have to scroll down, click on the older posts link, then find the first one of the night. If you don't care, then scroll down at your leisure. Either way, you're going to have to click on older posts to see what else we've been up to in the past 2 weeks.
I apologize for my sabbatical, but I must be honest. There were a few nights where it felt good to not touch my laptop.
News that I find important {to me} (well, important enough to blog about, but not important enough for its own post):
- I scooped the snow from the deck, front steps, and ran the snowblow to clear off the driveway & sidewalk on Monday. All by myself!!! That's right. Wife of the Year Finalist baby!!
- I had a 1/2 day off today and got a TON done after I dropped Keelyn off at Holly's. Part of me could really handle being a work from home Mama.
- I broke a 1 inch thick wooden dowel yesterday. I strongly dislike one of our dogs, and I took my anger out on the dowel. I think I'm stronger than I give myself credit for.
- I hurt my knee. Again. It hurt a ton last year on and off, it continually comes back, but on Monday, while snowblowing, a heard it pop. OVER THE SOUND OF THE SNOWBLOWER!!! Now there is a beautiful bruise on my kneecap. However, it's feeling a bit better.
- I deep cleaned the house last weekend and it felt goooooooood to do it!
OK, that's all. Enjoy my hard work :) I'm headed to bed now.
No comments:
Post a Comment