Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Craig and his magical list

Since Target.com (boo!!) caught an apparent "mistake", they took away my fun post of "My Very First Big Baby Purchase". But thanks to a wonderful man (real or imaginative) Craig and his list, I can now proudly post that I have made... my very first big baby purchase!!! Check it out!

After emailing the lovely woman who is selling this to me, I found out that it was brand new from Babies 'R Us, but her baby chose to hate rocking, therefore she hardly used the chair. AND it was a bargain. What could be better than that!?!?

I know! If Craig and his magical list can magically sell the 4 things I just listed.

**Important: I must publicly apologize to Sean. Sean, I am very sorry that I got purchase happy and emailed the lady saying I would buy the chair before I let you see the picture. I get too excited when I see nice things that I want for cheap. I promise that I will NOT do this the entire lifespan of our child. Love ya!!!!!

3 comments:

Missy... said...

Great buy! Don't ya just love Craig?!?

Kendra ;) said...

HOORAY for bargains and baby shopping! It really takes all of the guilt out of shopping if it is a deal and if it is for the baby!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the new chair. I was also bummed about the apparent mistake Target caught! Boo to them! Can't wait to see how the nursery starts to come together!