
Whether the baby be a Miss or a Mister right now, it does not matter. It matters that they are stubborn... just like Mommy. And Daddy. We just got back from our appointment and our child is already playing games with us... yep, that's right, we could not hear the heartbeat today. As I was laying on the table listening to the emptiness, I kept watching Sean. Every time there was a different sound, his eyes lit up and his face got all excited!!! And then... the disappointment of no heartbeat. I think I was more sad watching HIM than about not hearing it myself. Fear not though, for we have another appointment on January 2 with Dr. Munroe himself to get another listen. The lady today said not to worry... it's common at 10 weeks to not hear it, and that by 12 weeks, we should definitely hear it.
Stubborn. Just like Mommy. And Daddy.
2 comments:
Oh bummer! I bet you are excited to go back though! You will love Dr. Munroe...he is funny!
Darn! I don't think we ever heard any of our kids' heartbeats before 12 weeks either. So hard to wait for those appointments!
Post a Comment