Finally!!!! It's beginning to look like Christmas in Lynamland!
As to my previous post... I jinxed myself. Yep, I knew it would happen. Apparently, so did Kendra :). I have been sicker than a DOG the past 2 days, which meant no decorating. But tonight I felt pretty good. I think it's because I forced myself to feel good enough to decorate the living room.
And... drum roll please........... pictures to prove it!!!
And the stockings were hung... (and yes, the stocking in the middle is for Bogart & Edgar, the dogs). Oy vey!
Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...
Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...
'Tis the time for fa la la la la-ing. I must admit, I do love the sight of our Christmas tree... all grown up and all. But I have to say, I'm looking forward to having some beautiful hand made decorations by our little one in the upcoming years.
Happy Holidays everyone!
2 comments:
Love it!
HOORAY for pictures and Hawkeye stockings! BOO for morning (all day) sickness!
PS You make your dogs share a stocking? I can't believe your husband allows that!
Post a Comment